Sunday, July 18, 2010

Randomness

IMG_8865Zach got this little drum and other instruments for his birthday.  It’s fun to strap onto his stander and give him something else to do while in it.  He’s also figured out he can use it as a basket.  I actually bought the material a couple of months ago to make him a basket and have found some cute ideas online but I’ve promised myself I have to finish another project before I can work on it.

 

IMG_8887

We need to get out the swimming pool more often, especially in this heat!  The kids all had a blast.  If it weren’t so much work to blow up and take down!

 

IMG_9331

He climbed these two cement steps by himself!  We were dog sitting and he really wanted to get up and play with the dog.  It took some work but I let him do it and he did!

 

IMG_9385

We went to the park with cousins.  We rode bikes, had a picnic and played on the playground.  Zach always loves the swings!

IMG_9382

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s really good about his naps and still sleeps in his crib.  It’s a debate as to whether we should put him in a toddler bed or not but I still enjoy the fact that he stays put when I put him in bed!  Sometimes he just has played too much and will fall asleep on the couch at a time other than nap time!

IMG_0576

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweet little boy- what a trooper!

Unknown said...

He sure is a sweet little boy, but not so little anymore! He's so busy too, but so are the other two!