This is what we are going to be working on a lot during therapy sessions. Zach wasn't very happy in this video and hasn't wanted to work on this much at all when I try and do it with him, but he did great the last couple of times with his therapist. He went up about five steps, three different times. I've only been able to get him to go up about two and then he's done. I love his sad face!
He is amazing. And strong. Carlos and I tried to do this to see if we could. Carlos got up almost two steps and I couldn't even budge. Try it. Lie face down on the stairs and using only your arms and hips (to lift up your bum and legs), pull yourself up the stairs. Leave a comment and let me know how it went! Remember, from your knees down just have to be dead weight, you can't use them at all.
2 comments:
I don't even dare try! I can tell that was super hard! Way to go Zachy!!
I've been there when he's made it up, but still struggled with him as I watched this...Wah Hoo Zachy! Way to go Mom & Dad!
Post a Comment