Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boring Mommy

IMG_5621 

I (mom) have been pretty boring lately and haven’t taken many pictures or done anything fun.  Zach is starting to talk like crazy.  He says Grandpa, Abuela, Hola, Hi, Hello, Agua, Si, Door, Boo, Yeah, Bravo, and lots of other words I can’t remember as well as lots that I don’t have a clue what he’s saying.  He has the funniest laugh.  I need to record it! 

He’s doing great with his therapies and is starting to “crawl” on his hands instead of his elbows and he sometimes pulls his knees up too so it looks more like a crawl than the army crawl he does most of the time.  He can also fly the airplane on Wii Resort pretty well!  He’s lot’s of fun and still likes his naps and his bedtime.  He’s starting to take of his shirts if they aren’t too tight.  The other night, I went to check on him and found him like this:

IMG_5630

One arm was pulled out of his pj’s.  He also likes to get up early and watch cartoons.  Bad habit that’s starting pretty early! 

No comments: