Zach was determined to get up to the laptop the other day. He was trying with all his might to get up, but couldn't, and was very frustrated. I finally gave in and he sat there so good and had a blast for the few minutes I let him play.
He also loves to play the piano and will crawl over to the bench and try to get up. If I don't put him up there fast enough, he'll start to scream (a new habit) and then is happy as a lark once he's there. He does really well sitting on the bench by himself, as long as he doesn't try to turn around, then he starts to fall off! Sometimes I'll put him up to the piano while he's in his stander and that keeps him happy for a while. Maybe that's a good way to make him practice when he's a little older...lock the wheels so he can't push away....hmmm....
Speaking of his stander, they called today and said they will be delivering it tomorrow! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment