I can’t believe that Zach turned ONE this month. This past year has been a learning experience, one that I’m sure is far from over! We have loved having Zachary in our family. He has such a great personality and sense of humor. He is wise. You can see it in his eyes. He is determined and a little bit ornery. He wouldn’t be part of our family if he weren’t! My mom says they get their bad tempers from their dad because I still have mine!
We are excited to see all that Zach can do. He is now sitting on his own and is becoming quite mobile. He is learning to get to where he wants to go, either by rolling, or pushing or scooting or the little bit of commando crawling he can do. We now have to get a gate for the stairs!
1 comment:
Oh my heck!! He just gets bigger and more grown up every week! I love the picture at the top of the blog! Handsome! Handsome!
Post a Comment